The IX Kyiv International Economic Forum 2023 will take place in Kyiv
On October 12, 2023, the ninth Kyiv International Economic Forum will take place. This annual event brings together representatives from Ukrainian government, business, and society for open dialogue, knowledge exchange, building trust, and creating effective strategies for economic development.
It's the second time that the forum will be held in Kyiv under the conditions of martial law. The theme for this year's KIEF is "People. Business. Economy. The Price of Freedom."
Key topics for KIEF 2023 include:
- International cooperation for Ukraine's recovery.
- Attracting investments and insuring against military risks.
- The impact of changes in the global economy.
- Uncovering industrial potential.
- Development of human capital and mental health.
- Vision for Ukraine's future.
And many others.
"In the times of the most challenging historical trial for our country, its economy, businesses, society, and individually for each of us, we must come together, unite efforts and experiences, to make complex, bold, and pragmatic decisions. The goal is to become co-authors not only of Victory but also of the future of an independent, innovative, and prosperous Ukraine that future generations will be proud of. It all depends on us," commented Vasyl Khmelnytsky, the initiator of the forum and founder of the UFuture holding.
Sharing their experiences and visions will be:
- Mikhail Fedorov, Vice Prime Minister of Ukraine for Innovation, Education, Science, and Technology Development, Minister of Digital Transformation of Ukraine.
- Dmytro Kuleba, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine.
- Oleksandr Kamyshin, Minister for Strategic Industries of Ukraine.
- Volodymyr Popereshniuk, Co-founder of Nova Poshta.
- Zoya Litvin, Founder of the "Osvitoria" Public Union and Novopecherska School.
- Vladyslav Chechetkin, Co-founder of Rozetka.
- Oleksandr Konotopskyi, CEO of Ajax Systems.
- Olga Rudneva, CEO of the Superhumans Center.
- Masha Efrosinina, Honorary UNFPA Ambassador for Population Issues, and others.
"Last year, we discussed the topic of rebuilding the Ukrainian economy after victory. But life turned out to be much more challenging, and the challenges are much more serious. KMEF-2023 is dedicated to finding solutions to the most pressing issues that need to be addressed here and now. The incredibly high cost of Ukraine's freedom and independence must be justified. This is a task for each one of us," noted Yuriy Pivovarov, CEO of the Kyiv International Economic Forum.
"Despite the war, Ukrainian businesses continue to operate, support the army, and humanitarian initiatives. The current KMEF is an opportunity to discuss problems, solutions, and tools for integrating veterans into civilian life. It's an opportunity to exchange experiences of doing business during wartime and to unite efforts on the path to victory. It's an opportunity to document our achievements and plan further steps. This is a crucial event where the Superhumans Center has a platform for joint discussions on how to build a new social contract between the people returning from the war and the business community," added Olga Rudneva, CEO of the Superhumans Center.
Within the event, every participant will have the opportunity to contribute to the support of the Superhumans Center for rehabilitation, prosthetics, and reconstructive surgery. The funds from registration fees will be directed towards the rehabilitation of Ukrainians affected by the war.
More details about the event and participation conditions can be found at the following link.